I found the most AMAZING recipe for Christmas cookies thanks to my handy Martha Stewart Living Food magazine. (My grandma got me the subscription and it's fabulous!)
These are peppermint-chocolate sugar cookies.
They were super easy to make and super yummy to eat! Tyler took some to his office and they were gone before lunch! He got emails throughout the day telling him how awesome they were. (I'm trying to make him the favorite new guy in the office.) :-) So far so good! haha
I knew there was something different about his boy. :-)
Cooper loved this shirt because it reminded him of one of our families favorite movies - Elf.
If you've never seen that movie you MUST buy it and watch it next Christmas, or sooner if you want a good laugh!
Ella is showing some of her tumbling tricks.
The kid's Great-Grandpa & Grandma Wagner sent some Christmas money for the kids to pick out something from the toy store. The kids were so excited! They've never gotten to do something like this. Here is what they each picked...
Addi opted for the Pop-star Barbie dress up, and because it was on sale she also got to get a couple of accessories (purse, microphone, and crown). :-)
Clara picked out a stroller/shopping cart for her baby dolls. She's desperately been wanting something like this and I love it!!! I bring it with me when we go grocery shopping and so she can push it around while I push the big cart. This is a lifesaver for me because normally she wants to push the big cart and screams at me if I touch it. Can you picture a 2 year old pushing a huge grocery cart around Walmart?
Cooper picked a furby. Although this was over his price allowance, Grandma Wagner was nice enough to pay the difference. This has become his little buddy and he takes it everywhere. My favorite is when it starts singing and dancing to the radio in the car.
And what did our exotic beauty pick out??? Of course...a bow and arrows.
And let me tell you, this girl has a perfect shot!
Now's she wants to ask Santa next year for a REAL bow and arrows. I don't know about that one?







No comments:
Post a Comment