Let's see in 8 years we have:
-lived in the ghetto of Tempe
-bought our first house
-learned how to sew bedding, curtains, pillows for the house
(Thank you Grandma Wagner for the sewing machine! It's sewed miles of fabric by now!)
-had a baby boy
-worked, went to school, and worked some more
-had a baby girl
-practically remodeled our house
-started my tanning business
-worked, still going to school, and more work
-had another baby girl
-graduated from ASU
-made our first trip out of the US to Japan (so fun!)
-sold our first house
-bought our second house
-built a pool (that was an event)
-had ANOTHER baby GIRL
(I totally thought we would have all boys, but I guess "He" showed me who's really the boss. :-)
-sold my tanning business
-Tyler working so hard to support a family of 6!
I know I am missing a lot. Somewhere in between all of that is hours of exercising to try and lose baby weight. Hours of feeding babies, changing diapers, potty training, cleaning up messes, trying our best to get the kids in bed so that we can have at least an hour of peace together before we both hit our pillows. Hours of Tyler in his "wood shop" trying to create something for me that I found in a magazine. :-) Hours of yardwork. But most of all hours of fun, excitement, unknowns, frustration, sadness, and every other humanly possible emotion. :-) But that's life, right?! And we wouldn't trade it for anything!
I am so grateful to be married to the most wonderful, patient, kind, sensitive, strong, righteous, charitable, good, valiant, selfless man. I often tell people that I married up. It is completely true. Everyday I thank Heavenly Father for bringing us together. I can't imagine my life without Tyler. I love you babe!!! Thank you for the best 8 years of my life! Can't wait to share more with you!
5 comments:
Stunning couple! :)
you guys are awesome! CONGRATS!
Congrats on your eight years! What a wonderful post.
Hooray for a reason to blog!! hahaha juuust kidding! Oh, I just love you two!
8years!! Whoah:) Happy Anniversary! Hope you guys are doing well:)
Post a Comment