2.02.2010
Trundle Fun
Addi is growing up before our eyes! I can't believe in a month and a bit she will be 2 yrs. old! That only means two things: 1) Tyler and I are getting old! 2) She is getting too big for a crib. Because all of our kids are close in age I'm not used to having a 2 year old in a crib and I rather her realize that she is getting to be a big girl and so we are going to treat her as one. :-) So far she has no complaints. Since we can't possibly fit another twin bed in the rooms and I am still going to put her in the crib while she naps, we decided to get a trundle bed to go under the bunk beds. It's perfectly perfect! And Addi already knows it is her bed. :-) I wish I could freeze time right now. They are just growing up way too fast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Can you believe they are going to be two??? It is amazing. They are not babies anymore.
Post a Comment