Slide Rock Trip 2003...
7.26.2009
Slide Rock State Park
Yesterday we traveled back up to Sedona, except this time we went with Blake and the Melcher's to Slide Rock State Park. It's a stretch of slippery creek bottom where you can "slide down a slick natural water chute or wade and sun along the creek". (I got that from the State Park's website) :-) Tyler, me, Blake, and Jill went to Slide Rock 6 years ago when Tyler and I were engaged. So it was fun to take the kids there. The weather was sunny while we were there, and then right as we started driving home it started to rain, so it was perfect! Thanks Melcher Family for coming with us! And thank you Blake for all of your help with the kids!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Wow!! That looks like soo much fun! If we go too Arizona for our vacation someday, I want to go there!!
Don't they have some like that in this area? I cannot remember where they are though.
Anyway it looks like your family had TONS of fun. I love having fun in the water in the summer.
Post a Comment