Mae Jones arrived on Monday, February 10, 2014 at 8:04 a.m.
She was 7 lbs. 9 oz. and 20 inches
Everything went smoothly with the delivery and we're grateful that she's finally here!
She came out looking a lot like Ella and Clara, but as the days have passed she looks a lot like Cooper and Addison.
I'm feeling really tired but really happy.
We had lots of visitors in the hospital which was nice because it made the time go faster. By the second day I was walking the halls waiting to get discharged. :-) (I don't mind hospitals but I hate being the patient.)
G Jones
Big sisters!
G Wagner & kids
First photo of Dad with all 5 kids!
We made Cooper hold her for a picture. (He's not to fond of little babies - he likes them once they can play with you.) The rest of the time he was more interested in the tv. :-)
Aunt Caitlin
G Wagner
Ready to go home


1 comment:
Congrats! She is beautiful! Can't believe you have 5 kids :) Such a fun and awesome family!
Post a Comment