Ella turned the big #8!!! I don't know what we would do without this girl in our family!? She is always so eager to help others - especially her brother and sisters. She is kind, generous, creative, fun, optimistic, and truly loves others and tries to serve others daily. We are sad that she is growing up so quickly, but so excited to see what awaits her in life. We love you Ella! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
For her birthday she wanted to go ice skating, so she invited a couple of her closest friends and after having pizza and presents we headed off to the rink!
Addi bought her some earrings and makeup with her own money. It was so cute and thoughtful.
She is definitely our enchanting Ella. :-)
Clara is ready to hit the ice!
Since I was pregnant and due in a couple of weeks I had to sit in the bleachers. :-( So it was up to Tyler to skate with all the girls.
Cooper brought a friend so he wouldn't be alone. It ended up being a little trickier than they were both expecting. :-)
Clara LOVED ice skating!
And by the end of our session Addi was ice skating all by herself!
When I asked Ella what kind of birthday cake she wanted she said, "I want an oreo cake!". Well, thanks to pinterest I found a great homemade oreo cake recipe and it was delicious! It was homemade white cake with layers of buttercream frosting and layers of crushed up oreos with an oreo crumb topping.

















No comments:
Post a Comment