8.23.2011

Anyone for Stripes!?!?!

Just call me crazy! Yes, I don't know what I was thinking either?! I am seriously a glutten for punishment. I start looking thru magazines, see cute pictures and think to myself, "I can do that." :-) Well, let me tell you that I will reconsider the next time I think about painting stripes that are different sizes and different widths apart. But I do have to say that after two days of work, 10 rolls of tape, and a sore hand and back, that these stripes look dang good!!! And they passed Tyler's measuring test. They are all perfectly level and perfectly distanced. :-) Can I get a big, "Oh yay!"

10 rolls of tape (a little more expensive then I thought - blast!)

Before

After

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice job! I'm impressed.

Gail B said...

Kristen !!!!!! I am so glad you found me! I have been thinking of you so much lately and was getting ready to call your mom to get some contact info for you. How was your visit with her? I can't wait to talk more with you. I really miss you!

Bryce and Cecily said...

It looks great! I too love stripes and always find that it is more work than you think it should be.

So much more fun than just plain pink. :)

Andrea said...

Love the stripes!! We did it in maddie's room when she was 12 and I agree...it's quite a project but turns out so stinkin' cute. p.s. so glad to have some time to get caught up on peeking in on my blog list :)