8.18.2010

Called To Serve

We waved goodbye to Wes early this morning as he headed thru security to catch his flight to the Missionary Training Center in SLC, Utah.

His final destination: Barcelona, SPAIN

We are going to miss his laugh, smile, jokes, tank tops, short shorts, and fashion, but the people of Spain will be blessed to have him. He is going to be an amazing missionary!

The Jones Fam (minus me and Cooper...Cooper doesn't like taking group pictures, and I don't pose in pictures when I'm pregnant and only had 10 min. to get ready - sorry.)

The bro's

Grandma, Aunt, & Addi




See you in 2 years Wes!!!

3 comments:

Caitlin Jones said...

uhh yes, pretty sure your photos win! ha dang we need a new camera that takes nice, clear pics!! PS how 'bout you be in the pic when he gets home cause you'll have had the baby and I'll be prego!! : )

Andrea said...

snif, snif. loved this post :)

Vanessa said...

Its pretty funny that I gave all 4 of those boys their "missionary haircut". I am old.