Our little baby is coming up on 2 years old and it just makes my heart sink. She is growing up way too fast! Though it is fun hearing her talking, watching her play with Ella and Cooper more and more, seeing her walk around like she's 5 feet tall...she is my baby, she is my youngest, and if Heavenly Father says we're all done then I want to freeze time right now! I often think about my mom and how she must have felt having 3 girls and wanting more kids, but it never happened. Could we be done? I don't know? I hope not. But I'm grateful for my 3, and I'm trying to cherish every minute because in seconds they are going to be teenagers and hopefully they'll still let me give them "loves".
Addi loves to walk Buster
One night we had corn on the cob with dinner and Addi just grabbed one and started chomping right into it. After almost every bite she would say, "Mmm!"
Addi walked into the family room one day with this hat on her head. I don't know how she reached it, but this was the hat she wore home from the hospital after she was born. So sweet.
How can you not love these faces? I love my kids so much! They are my life and my joy!
2 comments:
Preston LOVES corn on the cob as well. Adorable! I love all of the pictures of your little ones.
I want to freeze mine right now! With Ashlyn being almost six I'm afraid we might be done. I have to remind myself to be grateful for what I have now and enjoy them and who knows what will come later. You're such an awesome mom and I know how hard it is to watch them grow so quickly. Good reminder to enjoy them while we can.
Post a Comment