9.10.2009

Hide and Seek

Tyler came home from work a little early last Friday and the kids wanted to play a game, so I suggested a good old game of Hide and Seek.  I think it's been almost 18 years since the last time I've played this game, but it's like riding a bike - you never forget the good spots.  And I have to give myself some props because it took them 15 min. to find me!

Cooper was hiding behind our bed with our food storage.

Ella was the ghost in the bathtub.


Okay, so this made me almost wet my pants I was laughing so hard.  I think Tyler was telling himself that he was invisible?  (I don't see you, you can't see me!)  :-)

THE WINNER!!!  
With the lights off in our closet my clothes just looked like the hanging clothes, and then I had my head behind Tyler's suits so you couldn't see my face.

There's nothing better than a good ol' game of Hide and Seek!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Too, too fun. I love hide and seek. Next time you should play sardines (backwards hide-and-seek). I bet your kids would love that.

LaNae said...

The last time we played sardines, we couldn't find Cami and Carlee. After 15 minutes we made them come out (the rest of us had evan cheated and turned the lights on!)